Friday, August 7, 2009

How Can I Have Emails to One Hotmail Account Forwarded to Another?

I was just wondering if was possible to have emails from one account, that I'm thinking of creating as my "formal" account to be redirected to my usual "casual" account which I use much more regularly and therefore would not miss important emails?





Thanks
How Can I Have Emails to One Hotmail Account Forwarded to Another?
hi


open your account


options


Manage your account


Forward mail to another e-mail account


write the address of the account where you want the mails to be sent


save


once forwarded the mail will be deleted





☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεð☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε ðคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆¢σρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


★ðση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgιคℓ★




No comments:

Post a Comment