Friday, August 7, 2009

What do I do about a forgotten Paypal account?

I completely forgot all the information I need to access my account its very very old...I've forgotten my password, the creditcard I used, and the security questions..


can you tell me which phone number to contact and is there another way to regain access to that account?
What do I do about a forgotten Paypal account?
Help Center








--------------------------------------...








Customer Service Center














We will only discuss account information with the account holder.


To confirm that you are the account holder, please have the following information available when you call:





Your telephone number


Information about the credit card or bank account you registered with PayPal


Your email address registered with PayPal


For faster service, make sure your account information is complete and up to date. You can update this information by logging into your account. From the My Account tab, click the Profile subtab. Then click the link for the information you want to change.





Hours of service:


4:00 AM PST - 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday


6:00 AM PST - 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday





For general questions, please call:


402-935-2050 (a U.S. telephone number)







No comments:

Post a Comment