Friday, August 7, 2009

World of warcraft Can you start a trail account and later can your friend recruit you you after you?

Cause i started one with my email and dont feel like starting over i havnt upgraded my account yet but my friend wants to recruit me for that zebra mount
World of warcraft Can you start a trail account and later can your friend recruit you you after you?
I was under the impression they had to get the player to start a trial account, then after upgrading the account and paying for 2 months of game play (the free month when buying wow + 2 paid months), they would receive the zebra mount.





So I'm thinking that the account would have to be started from scratch yea.





Here's a link to the article if it helps:


http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.x...





I've read the whole article, and all the FAQ's and stuff because I was interested and wanted the mount too, and from reading it I was under the impression that the recruited person had to start from a new account.





You can contact 'em from that page too..





Good luck , :)
Reply:for your friend to get that awesome zebra mount you have to pay for 90 days of game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment